Submission of questions
Submission of Questions
Questions relevant to "Exploration of the Earth's Magnetosphere" will be
answered, to the extent time allows. If a question seems to be worthy of
broader interest, it and its answer (suitably edited) may be added to the
list appearing in "Exploration."
Questions should be sent to me at:
Please do observe the following:
Please avoid any of the following:
- Include your name and some details about yourself. We all like
to feel we are corresponding with a real person!
- You might include your mail address (it will not be reproduced).
It may be useful in mailing material to you.
- In addition to questions, I also welcome here relevant comments, interesting observations or useful suggetions. In particular I would like
to hear from students or teachers about the use of "Exploration" in schools.
- Asking about matters which are far beyond the scope of "Exploration." You will find many topics about space covered in "From Stargazers to Starships".
- Posing a question without first checking if it was answered in the main
files of "Exploration" or in the question-and-answer list.
- For students--asking me to do your homework for you (for instance
"send me all you have about the aurora"). That is not my job!
David P. Stern